Hundreds of children are being sexually exploited throughout Manitoba right now. The risks are huge and the impact is devastating. Many victims struggle a lifetime to recover -- some don't survive.
The Stop Sex with Kids campaign, a part of the Manitoba Strategy to address child sexual exploitation, is designed to raise awareness about children who are exploited through the sex trade. Phase III, which was launched on April 28, 2010, is a call-to-action designed to mobilize adults to get involved and do their part to protect children. It’s up to all of us to send the message that kids are off limits.
STOP SEX WITH KIDS
- Men who use kids for sex are sick
- Sex offenders
- It's simple: when adults use kids, it's abuse
- It's up to us to do something about it
- It's up to us to protect kids
- It's the right thing to do